Poking holes in a strawman isn't shotsfired. (Gaming)

by scarab @, Sunday, September 06, 2015, 18:14 (3164 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Bungie.org, where opposing points of view go to get bent.

Neither of you ever contribute anything around here besides snide, gloating dickery. I tolerate Cody's posts because he actually contributes thoughtful and necessary criticism, even if sometimes he's a dick for no reason.

You and scarab are almost always dicks for no reason. You come here when there's something negative on the tubes, to parade it around that Bungie is just a pit of assholes.

I remember criticising the Vault at length, saying what was wrong about it, how its faults impacted gameplay and suggesting ways to fix it. I remember Bungie addressing some of its faults and they and others providing alternate ways of switching gear (via apps and the web) and I remember many people being happy about the changes. And I wasn't just saying, "we need more vault space".

I remember saying how Bungie didn't respect our time (you may remember me saying that b4 I stopped playing) and I remember (was it Luke?) saying in a recent twitch stream saying how Bungie was listening to fan criticism and that they were making changes in TTK to respect fans' time. Was the wording just coincidence?

What constructive criticisms have you made of the game? What input did you give Bungie to make the game better?

Because from my point of view it is you being the dick. You winge about people even making constructive criticism, I suspect that to you any criticism is just bitching. You don't discriminate.

Bungie themselves said that they expected fan criticism and that they welcomed it. They know that they didn't get it all right, that they could do better and that they were acting on what we said to make the game better.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread