Yes. (Gaming)

by car15, Sunday, September 06, 2015, 17:32 (3165 days ago) @ Leviathan

Alex Seropian left more than a decade ago because he wasn't digging the direction - was I supposed to hate everyone who remained back then?

Lorraine McLees, Jason Jones, Lars Bakken, Tyson Green, Derek Carrol, Sage Merill, Luke Smith, Jesse van Dijk, Evil Otto, Aged Tinman, Achronos, Veegie, not to mention Urk and Deej, are all people who I respect and whose work I've enjoyed for years or, for some, more than a decade. I've even had the chance to meet and talk to a couple of them.

They still work at Bungie. I'm not going to immediately assume they're now all evil co-conspirators because of this sad event.

But that's a straw man. Nobody is saying that they are.

How do we know some people at Bungie don't feel shitty for what happened and will remember that going forward?

There are probably (almost certainly) people at Bungie that do feel this way, but it's not really our concern as the customer. Bungie is a business. What matters is the impact their decisions have on the customer.

Plus, let's put this into a little bit of perspective. Bungie stole property from Marty. That is a crime. They deserve to catch shit for it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread