Heard good things about AC: Origins on XB1X (Gaming)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Sunday, February 11, 2018, 19:58 (2259 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I got myself a One X. Yeah, it's probably a dumb decision, but $185 in Gamestop credit and a fresh $300 cash from selling some Jeep parts this morning was burning a hole in my pocket, so I did the dumb thing.

It's sort of like coming home in a really dumb way.

My short list right now is:

-Gears of War 4 from the two week trial of Game Pass
-Cuphead
-Forza 7 or Horizon 3, I'm not sure which yet. I love Forza, and nothing on Sony's side even comes close to measuring up for me.

That's honestly it. Are there any other standouts I've missed since late 2015? Recore and Quantum Break don't really interest me that much, and those are the only two biggish exclusives I can think of off the top of my head.

I'm redownloading the Master Chief collection and Halo 5 (and real bummed that I can't find my Reach disc, even though I know I have it around here somewhere) because I'm itching for some Halo.

I don't currently plan on getting Destiny 2 on it, but I'm sure I'll give in to a stupid impulse and end up with it eventually.

Immediately, I'm struck by how good the download speeds are. PSN still sucks in that regard. I'm hitting 200 Mb/s downloading Gears 4, and I don't think PSN has ever come close to that.

If you haven't I'd rock through the following:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread