Huh? (Gaming)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 17:19 (2257 days ago) @ breitzen

Definitely. It couldn't have been a week before those "professional rubber grips" peeled from the sides and the control sticks lost its centering. Anytime you put the controller down, the character just starts drifting, drifting, drifting up and up and up. Cord didn't charge the controller properly, buttons didn't respond anywhere near as fluidly as the regular, stupid shit software NEVER remembered my mapping.

If this is true, you should have definitely gotten it replaced under the warranty. I've had mine for two years and it works just as perfectly as the day I bought it.

You're definitely right about that, and I regret it like crazy...when I was trying to get it, that was in extremely high demand, and pretty much EVERY place was out of stock. By the time a merchant finally got some new ones, I was so excited I barely cared I was getting it from GameStop. And to be honest, the reason I didn't return it was because I had waited so long to get that controller as it was—if I had went through the process of returning/exchanging it, who knows how long it would've taken them?

It was a stupid idea on my part, though.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread