Lmao (Gaming)

by Avateur @, Friday, February 23, 2018, 22:12 (2254 days ago) @ Kermit

The question mark in the title says it all. Nope. Also, to quote my post from December:

“Even now, they aren't fixing anywhere close to all the problems. All they've announced is that they're going to magically somehow "fix" the networking issues that still plague a ton of people who try to play MCC (though in all fairness to the failure known as 343, bunches of those problems have been fixed for a ton of people from their previous over 9000 patches [which is still not good enough, and they know it, hence the supposed alleged action they'll be taking 3 years later]). The crashes, UI issues, icon issues, and I could go on and on and on about so many other major and minor issues in their trash product, have not been stated in the slightest as a thing that they are going to be addressing. Basically, Halo is dead and 343 is still garbage.”

But! To amend my quote, if by some miracle they do fix their trash product, seeing as how I already paid for and got ripped off by it, I will play it again to attempt to get some of my lost money’s value back. But I will never give that awful company another dollar.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread