ditto (Gaming)

by Avateur @, Monday, February 26, 2018, 16:55 (2251 days ago) @ Kermit

Buyer beware! An informed consumer can make informed and, ideally, happy choices. Many here and in general forgot what this company has done. 343 has laid low for a while, and they've screwed up so many things that it can be hard to remember or keep track of them all. Halo IS dead. But here they are trying to unbury MCC. I assume they may re-market and try to make a big sales push on this thing. But it's still all talk, and boy has the talk been talked by them in the past. Who here on this very forum might get suckered into buying this product when it may still be busted to shit?

Very different extremes, but one could compare it to our current political state of being. Or not even the current, but in the past. Politicans and marketers rely on peoples' short collective memories of all the jacked up stuff that happened a short year or two ago. 343's at it again with the misleading marketing and the promises that are nothing but talk until proven otherwise, so why not remind people?

And of course I don't get offended when someone likes something I don't. This isn't a matter of liking. Your experience, by some miracle, was flawless with MCC apparently. You liked it. Good for you. My goal isn't to convince you that your experience actually sucked or that you shouldn't like it. And a minority of people who had good experiences doesn't remove the fact that this game was and still is busted for the majority.

Also, this is a "what's good on Xbox?" thread. MCC isn't good on Xbox considering all that was and is wrong with it, and MCC will still have a lot wrong with it even if 343 manages to pull off the stuff they're claiming they can magically do now. And in case people here don't know this stuff, they now are looking into some of these claims and can check out HBO or other resources and whatever else to learn just how bad 343 and their product(s) is. As for the rest, buyer beware!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread