Visit “Front Page”

DBO Forums

  • DBO Fireteam Builder
  • Log in
  • Register
 
New topic
  • Refresh
  • Order
  • Fold threads
  • Table view
 
  [«]
[»]
[+/-]

Sidebar

Latest News

  • See you starside, Guardian.
  • TWID 5-9-24
  • TWID 5-2-24
  • TWID 4-25-24
  • The Final Shape: Developer Preview Recap

Fireteam Builder Events (0/0)

  • No Events currently scheduled

Latest postings

  • Frankie Weighs in
    2 hours, 39 minutes ago
  • Frankie Weighs in
    3 hours, 26 minutes ago
  • Frankie Weighs in
    5 hours, 31 minutes ago
  • Halo CE. In your browser
    6 hours, 48 minutes ago
  • Halo CE. In your browser
    8 hours, 37 minutes ago
  • The value of the "We messed up" tour
    16 hours, 13 minutes ago
  • Frankie Weighs in
    16 hours, 34 minutes ago
  • Frankie Weighs in
    17 hours, 10 minutes ago
  • Halo: Infinite multiplayer was solid 60fps CTF
    1 day, 8 hours, 2 min. ago
  • it helped that the Greg Bear novels slapped [ [ No text ] ]
    1 day, 8 hours, 6 min. ago
  • Thoughts From Someone Who Wasn't That Excited - Jillybean, 2014-07-27, 10:17 [*] (Destiny)
    • Thoughts From Someone Who Wasn't That Excited - Fuertisimo, 2014-07-27, 11:41
      • Thoughts From Someone Who Wasn't That Excited - Jillybean, 2014-07-27, 12:00
        • Thoughts From Someone Who Wasn't That Excited - Grizzlei, 2014-07-27, 13:39
          • Amen - kapowaz, 2014-07-27, 15:16
        • Thoughts From Someone Who Wasn't That Excited - kapowaz, 2014-07-27, 15:15
    • I'm largely the same - Moorpheusl9, 2014-07-27, 12:46
    • Thoughts From Someone Who Wasn't That Excited - Grizzlei, 2014-07-27, 13:28
      • Thoughts From Someone Who Wasn't That Excited - Jillybean, 2014-07-27, 13:56
        • Thoughts From Someone Who Wasn't That Excited - Cody Miller, 2014-07-27, 14:06
          • Thoughts From Someone Who Wasn't That Excited - Grizzlei, 2014-07-27, 14:17
            • Space storks. [ No text ] - Kermit, 2014-07-27, 14:28
              • Pelicans? [ No text ] - uberfoop, 2014-07-27, 14:30
                • Sparrows. [ No text ] - Phoenix_9286, 2014-07-27, 14:34
                  • African (not European) swallows [ No text ] - Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2014-07-28, 09:15
            • LOL f'realz [ No text ] - Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2014-07-28, 09:14
          • Thoughts From Someone Who Wasn't That Excited - narcogen, 2014-07-27, 18:39
        • Thoughts From Someone Who Wasn't That Excited - Grizzlei, 2014-07-27, 14:10
        • Thoughts From Someone Who Wasn't That Excited - narcogen, 2014-07-27, 18:42
      • Thoughts From Someone Who Wasn't That Excited - Numinar, 2014-07-27, 15:23
  • Personality and Personalisation - kapowaz, 2014-07-27, 10:09 [*] (Destiny)
    • Personality and Personalisation - Durandal, 2014-07-27, 10:27
      • Personality and Personalisation - kapowaz, 2014-07-27, 15:01
  • Clan titles cropped in player information…? - kapowaz, 2014-07-27, 09:40 [*] (Destiny)
    • Clan titles cropped in player information…? - General Vagueness, 2014-07-27, 09:54
      • Clan titles cropped in player information…? - kapowaz, 2014-07-27, 10:10
    • Clan titles cropped in player information…? - bluerunner, 2014-07-27, 09:57
      • Heh. [ No text ] - Ragashingo, 2014-07-27, 10:05
      • Clan titles cropped in player information…? - kapowaz, 2014-07-27, 10:12
  • I was repping DBO on 2old2play's stream - Cozmo23, 2014-07-27, 09:19 [*] (DBO)
    • Keep on rocking, soul brotha [ No text ] - MrPadraig08, 2014-07-27, 12:46
    • Yeah I heard DeeJ give you a hard time over it, haha [ No text ] - Xenos, 2014-07-27, 13:10
  • Destiny wasn't fun for me. Sorry Bungie. - Captain Spark, 2014-07-27, 08:36 [*] (Destiny)
    • Destiny wasn't fun for me. Sorry Bungie. - uberfoop, 2014-07-27, 09:42
      • Destiny wasn't fun for me. Sorry Bungie. - Durandal, 2014-07-27, 10:14
      • Destiny wasn't fun for me. Sorry Bungie. - Ragashingo, 2014-07-27, 10:40
        • Correction: - uberfoop, 2014-07-27, 11:08
          • Correction: - Kermit, 2014-07-27, 13:49
            • Correction: - uberfoop, 2014-07-27, 13:51
              • Correction: - Kermit, 2014-07-27, 15:22
                • There are three people on a strike team... - uberfoop, 2014-07-27, 15:48
      • Destiny wasn't fun for me. Sorry Bungie. - narcogen, 2014-07-27, 18:45
        • Destiny wasn't fun for me. Sorry Bungie. - nash, 2014-07-27, 20:33
          • Destiny wasn't fun for me. Sorry Bungie. - General Vagueness, 2014-07-27, 22:05
            • Question - kidtsunami, 2014-07-28, 01:31
              • Question - uberfoop, 2014-07-31, 21:51
              • Question - General Vagueness, 2014-08-08, 22:58
                • Question - Xenos, 2014-08-09, 07:54
      • Destiny wasn't fun for me. Sorry Bungie. - stabbim, 2014-07-28, 09:01
    • Destiny wasn't fun for me. Sorry Bungie. - Jabberwok, 2014-07-27, 11:52
    • APOLOGIZE [ No text ] - urk, 2014-07-27, 14:13
      • APOLOGIZE - car15, 2014-07-27, 16:22
        • Fixed that for you :) - Xenos, 2014-07-27, 16:30
          • thanks :$ [ No text ] - car15, 2014-07-27, 16:39
      • APOLOGIZE - kidtsunami, 2014-07-28, 01:23
    • Destiny wasn't fun for me. Sorry Bungie. - NotTheVacuum, 2014-07-30, 17:32
      • Destiny wasn't fun for me. Sorry Bungie. - car15, 2014-07-31, 21:40
        • Destiny wasn't fun for me. Sorry Bungie. - NotTheVacuum, 2014-08-01, 04:14
  • Is it too late to play the beta? (360) - SonofMacPhisto, 2014-07-27, 05:33 [*] (Destiny)
    • Is it too late to play the beta? (360) - bluerunner, 2014-07-27, 07:17
      • Is it too late to play the beta? (360) - SonofMacPhisto, 2014-07-27, 08:41
        • preorder code? - Schedonnardus, 2014-07-27, 09:54
          • preorder code? - SonofMacPhisto, 2014-07-27, 20:21
  • Bungle, I finded a glitch. - car15, 2014-07-26, 22:02 [*] (Destiny)
  • Hey Bungie, thanks a ton for everything with this Beta! - Avateur, 2014-07-26, 21:43 [*] (Destiny)
    • I concur! [ No text ] - Oholiab, 2014-07-26, 21:44
    • Hey Bungie, thanks a ton for everything with this Beta! - j41m3z, 2014-07-27, 00:21
    • Hey Bungie, thanks a ton for everything with this Beta! - Kalamari, 2014-07-27, 00:35
    • I agree - I really had a good time in the Beta. - yakaman, 2014-07-27, 07:49
  • I would be sad if this is true - Cody Miller, 2014-07-26, 21:30 [*] (Destiny)
    • I would be sad if this is true - JDQuackers, 2014-07-26, 21:39
      • I would be sad if this is true - GrimBrother One, 2014-07-26, 22:55
    • I would be sad if this is true - General Vagueness, 2014-07-26, 21:39
    • I would be sad if this is true - car15, 2014-07-26, 21:44
    • I would be sad if this is true - uberfoop, 2014-07-26, 22:54
    • Sad, but not particularly surprised, after the Beta [ No text ] - ZackDark, 2014-07-26, 23:07
    • I would be sad if this is true - Numinar, 2014-07-27, 03:30
    • I would be sad if this is true - petetheduck, 2014-07-27, 06:01
      • I would be sad if this is true - kapowaz, 2014-07-27, 06:22
      • I would be sad if this is true - RaichuKFM, 2014-07-27, 08:01
        • I would be sad if this is true - kapowaz, 2014-07-27, 08:31
          • I would be sad if this is true - uberfoop, 2014-07-27, 09:49
    • I could see this being true unfortunately - Chris101b, 2014-07-27, 06:36
      • I could see this being true unfortunately - DaDerga, 2014-07-27, 06:48
      • I could see this being true unfortunately - RaichuKFM, 2014-07-27, 08:00
    • Plenty of unused planets and moons. - DEEP_NNN, 2014-07-27, 07:04
      • Plenty of unused planets and moons. - Blue_Blazer_NZ, 2014-07-27, 18:12
    • I would be sad if this is true - rliebherr, 2014-07-27, 11:11
      • I would be sad if this is true - Kal, 2014-07-27, 11:25
        • I would be sad if this is true - rliebherr, 2014-07-27, 11:28
        • I would be sad if this is true - Kalamari, 2014-07-27, 11:43
          • Design choice, not technical limitation - RC, 2014-07-27, 13:14
            • Design choice, not technical limitation - Kal, 2014-07-27, 14:39
            • Design choice, not technical limitation - Kalamari, 2014-07-27, 16:33
              • Actually you're probably right - RC, 2014-07-27, 17:46
                • Actually you're probably right - bluerunner, 2014-07-27, 18:40
    • Only four "Campaign" levels? Really? :( - ShadowOfTheVoid, 2014-07-27, 15:55
      • That info is wrong. There's more levels than that. - BeingU, 2014-07-27, 18:44
        • It still says 4... [ No text ] - ZackDark, 2014-07-27, 19:07
        • That info is wrong. There's more levels than that. - rliebherr, 2014-07-27, 19:32
    • Urk's Response... - Blue_Blazer_NZ, 2014-07-27, 19:07
      • Doesnt fill me with confidence the way "You're wrong" would [ No text ] - someotherguy, 2014-07-27, 19:15
        • Because he wasn't wrong - ZackDark, 2014-07-27, 19:30
          • Because he wasn't wrong - someotherguy, 2014-07-27, 19:39
            • Because he wasn't wrong - Cody Miller, 2014-07-27, 20:27
              • Because he wasn't wrong - kidtsunami, 2014-07-28, 01:16
    • Why 'only' having 4 planets doesn't bother me at all - RC, 2014-07-28, 10:55
      • Why 'only' having 4 planets doesn't bother me at all - Ragashingo, 2014-07-28, 11:33
  • What system are you playing on? - car15, 2014-07-26, 20:48 [*] (Destiny)
    • What system are you playing on? - General Vagueness, 2014-07-26, 20:55
    • What system are you playing on? - RaichuKFM, 2014-07-26, 21:02
    • What system are you playing on? - Kal, 2014-07-26, 21:23
    • What system are you playing on? - Avateur, 2014-07-26, 21:46
    • Xbox 360 - Hyokin, 2014-07-26, 22:35
    • Xbox One [ No text ] - GrimBrother One, 2014-07-26, 22:56
    • What system are you playing on? - Numinar, 2014-07-27, 15:17
    • XB1 and PS4 - rliebherr, 2014-07-27, 19:50
  • Why didn't anyone say this was the new Phantasy Star Online? - Kal, 2014-07-26, 20:35 [*] (Destiny)
    • That's one of the reasons I've been excited about it! [ No text ] - Xenos, 2014-07-26, 21:04
    • Haven't heard that comparison before. Spot on! [ No text ] - kanbo, 2014-07-26, 21:07
  • A thought about Beta carryover... - Doooskey, 2014-07-26, 19:49 [*] (Destiny)
    • A thought about Beta carryover... - TTL Demag0gue, 2014-07-26, 19:53
      • A thought about Beta carryover... - General Vagueness, 2014-07-27, 10:37
    • A thought about Beta carryover... - car15, 2014-07-26, 20:29
    • A thought about Beta carryover... - DaDerga, 2014-07-27, 05:13
    • A thought about Beta carryover... - kapowaz, 2014-07-27, 07:45
  • Trunks' Destiny Videos - Trunks, 2014-07-26, 19:39 [*] (Destiny)
  • Easter Egg in the Tower! - car15, 2014-07-26, 18:30 [*] (Destiny)
    • Easter Egg in the Tower! - General Vagueness, 2014-07-26, 18:48
      • Easter Egg in the Tower! - RaichuKFM, 2014-07-26, 18:55
    • Easter Egg in the Tower! - stabbim, 2014-07-26, 19:53
      • Fanta. All over the computer screen. [ No text ] - Quirel, 2014-07-26, 20:51
    • I laughed. [ No text ] - Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316), 2014-07-26, 20:05
    • I've seen the Traveler before... - bluerunner, 2014-07-27, 10:07
  • Moon missions locked again? - kapowaz, 2014-07-26, 17:23 [*] (Destiny)
    • It was said in the Bungie Weekly Update, open for 2 hours [ No text ] - Xenos, 2014-07-26, 17:27
      • It was said in the Bungie Weekly Update, open for 2 hours - kapowaz, 2014-07-26, 17:30
        • It was said in the Bungie Weekly Update, open for 2 hours - RaichuKFM, 2014-07-26, 17:49
          • It was said in the Bungie Weekly Update, open for 2 hours - kapowaz, 2014-07-26, 18:21
            • It was said in the Bungie Weekly Update, open for 2 hours - RaichuKFM, 2014-07-26, 18:37
              • It was said in the Bungie Weekly Update, open for 2 hours - kapowaz, 2014-07-26, 18:44
        • It was said in the Bungie Weekly Update, open for 2 hours - RC, 2014-07-26, 18:04
          • It was said in the Bungie Weekly Update, open for 2 hours - kapowaz, 2014-07-26, 18:23
    • Moon missions locked again? - car15, 2014-07-26, 17:27
    • I was at work the whole time... [ No text ] - GrimBrother IV, 2014-07-26, 17:27
      • Congratulations, beta tester! - kapowaz, 2014-07-26, 17:31
        • Congratulations, beta tester! - car15, 2014-07-26, 17:57
          • Congratulations, beta tester! - kapowaz, 2014-07-26, 18:24
            • Congratulations, beta tester! - someotherguy, 2014-07-26, 18:33
            • Congratulations, beta tester! - car15, 2014-07-26, 19:22
              • Congratulations, beta tester! - kapowaz, 2014-07-26, 23:32
            • Congratulations, beta tester! - petetheduck, 2014-07-26, 19:52
              • Congratulations, beta tester! - SigbiasSilva, 2014-07-26, 20:08
                • Congratulations, beta tester! - DaDerga, 2014-07-27, 05:21
                  • Congratulations, beta tester! - SigbiasSilva, 2014-07-27, 08:40
                    • Thank You - DaDerga, 2014-07-27, 11:42
                      • Thank You - SigbiasSilva, 2014-07-30, 02:49
                        • Thank You - DaDerga, 2014-07-30, 03:35
              • Congratulations, beta tester! - car15, 2014-07-26, 20:33
              • Congratulations, beta tester! - Cody Miller, 2014-07-26, 20:53
                • Congratulations, beta tester! - TTL Demag0gue, 2014-07-27, 08:43
              • Congratulations, beta tester! - ZackDark, 2014-07-26, 23:22
                • Congratulations, beta tester! - kapowaz, 2014-07-26, 23:36
              • Strangely I haven't been getting lost much - RC, 2014-07-27, 05:07
        • They do listen - Cody Miller, 2014-07-26, 19:05
          • They do listen - car15, 2014-07-26, 19:08
  • Anyone else got a Public Event on the Moon? - ZackDark, 2014-07-26, 16:57 [*] (Destiny)
    • Yep. [ No text ] - Ragashingo, 2014-07-26, 16:59
      • Which? Where? [ No text ] - ZackDark, 2014-07-26, 17:04
    • Anyone else got a Public Event on the Moon? - Hyokin, 2014-07-26, 17:11
      • Anyone else got a Public Event on the Moon? - MrPadraig08, 2014-07-26, 17:20
      • I took that guy out solo. :p [ No text ] - ShadowOfTheVoid, 2014-07-26, 17:45
    • Anyone else got a Public Event on the Moon? - SigbiasSilva, 2014-07-26, 17:26
      • Anyone else got a Public Event on the Moon? - TTL Demag0gue, 2014-07-27, 04:36
    • Anyone else got a Public Event on the Moon? - car15, 2014-07-26, 17:26
    • Anyone else got a Public Event on the Moon? - DEEP_NNN, 2014-07-26, 17:35
    • Anyone else got a Public Event on the Moon? - Phoenix_9286, 2014-07-26, 17:45
    • Yup, Same. [ No text ] - DaDerga, 2014-07-26, 19:05
    • Anyone else got a Public Event on the Moon? - Oholiab, 2014-07-26, 21:46
  • Crucible vs. Iron Banner - car15, 2014-07-26, 16:53 [*] (Destiny)
    • Crucible vs. Iron Banner - RaichuKFM, 2014-07-26, 17:14
      • Crucible vs. Iron Banner - car15, 2014-07-27, 01:27
  • Iron Banner Legendary Gear - Doooskey, 2014-07-26, 16:31 [*] (Destiny)
    • The Ship *IMG* - SigbiasSilva, 2014-07-26, 16:52
      • The Ship *IMG* - Doooskey, 2014-07-26, 16:53
      • The Ship *IMG* - car15, 2014-07-26, 17:48
      • The Ship *IMG* - Leviathan, 2014-07-26, 17:52
        • The Ship *IMG* - Phoenix_9286, 2014-07-26, 18:00
          • Can't you only have 10? - RC, 2014-07-26, 18:07
            • Can't you only have 10? - someotherguy, 2014-07-26, 18:13
              • Can't you only have 10? - Phoenix_9286, 2014-07-26, 18:28
                • Can't you only have 10? - someotherguy, 2014-07-26, 18:31
              • You could store 20 ships in the Vault... - Doooskey, 2014-07-26, 19:44
                • You could store 20 ships in the Vault... - GrimBrother One, 2014-07-26, 23:03
  • Names - RaichuKFM, 2014-07-26, 16:24 [*] (Destiny)
    • Names - zofinda, 2014-07-26, 16:31
    • Nice! [ No text ] - Ragashingo, 2014-07-26, 16:55
    • The Flood! - Blackt1g3r, 2014-07-28, 08:40
  • The moon is filled with the dead... - Durandal, 2014-07-26, 16:17 [*] (Destiny)
    • The moon is filled with the dead... - zofinda, 2014-07-26, 16:29
      • The moon is filled with the dead... - uberfoop, 2014-07-26, 16:34
    • The moon is filled with the dead... - uberfoop, 2014-07-26, 16:38
    • The moon is filled with the dead... - LordOwen, 2014-07-27, 00:19
      • The moon is filled with the dead... - DaDerga, 2014-07-27, 05:44
      • The moon is filled with the dead... - Durandal, 2014-07-27, 10:22
  • Shrieker. - uberfoop, 2014-07-26, 16:07 [*] (Destiny)
    • It's a lvl7, silly uber [ No text ] - ZackDark, 2014-07-26, 16:21
    • Shrieker. - TTL Demag0gue, 2014-07-26, 16:32
      • Shrieker. - Phoenix_9286, 2014-07-26, 16:34
        • Shrieker. - TTL Demag0gue, 2014-07-26, 16:36
          • Shrieker. - Phoenix_9286, 2014-07-26, 17:59
        • Yeah, there are a lot of gates that are meant to be open [ No text ] - ZackDark, 2014-07-26, 16:39
  • Is MP down for anyone else? - ShadowOfTheVoid, 2014-07-26, 15:08 [*] (Destiny)
    • Is MP down for anyone else? - Claude Errera, 2014-07-26, 15:17
      • Is MP down for anyone else? - urk, 2014-07-26, 15:46
    • Is MP down for anyone else? - GeekInABox, 2014-07-26, 15:33
      • Is MP down for anyone else? - EffortlessFury, 2014-07-26, 15:34
  • Any other Moon missions available aside from the first? - Avateur, 2014-07-26, 14:39 [*] (Destiny)
    • Did you find and kill the Ogre and Shrieker? - rhubarb, 2014-07-26, 14:45
      • That Shrieker got the jump on me - ZackDark, 2014-07-26, 16:05
        • Got them both. Now if I can only find an exit. - ShadowOfTheVoid, 2014-07-26, 16:09
          • I know, right? [ No text ] - ZackDark, 2014-07-26, 16:20
          • Got them both. Now if I can only find an exit. - TTL Demag0gue, 2014-07-26, 16:34
            • I'm out now, but that place is a frickin' maze. [ No text ] - ShadowOfTheVoid, 2014-07-26, 16:46
              • Well, most of it is basically linear. - uberfoop, 2014-07-26, 16:54
                • They did in AotCR ;P [ No text ] - ZackDark, 2014-07-26, 16:59
      • I did! - Avateur, 2014-07-26, 16:07
    • Any other Moon missions available aside from the first? - Cody Miller, 2014-07-26, 14:55
      • Any other Moon missions available aside from the first? - car15, 2014-07-26, 15:00
        • Any other Moon missions available aside from the first? - Ragashingo, 2014-07-26, 15:04
      • Next question: Not seeing the emblem, anyone else see it? - Avateur, 2014-07-26, 15:01
        • No emblem until September 9th [ No text ] - Raigns, 2014-07-26, 16:09
      • Any other Moon missions available aside from the first? - tadboz, 2014-07-26, 15:11
      • Swords. - uberfoop, 2014-07-26, 16:15
    • Any other Moon missions available aside from the first? - Numinar, 2014-07-26, 15:05
    • Soo.... When do they kick you off the moon? - Phoenix_9286, 2014-07-26, 16:19
      • An hour and a half later... Still kickin' it on the moon. - Phoenix_9286, 2014-07-26, 17:37
  • Bounty: Hive majors or Ultras - scarab, 2014-07-26, 13:07 [*] (Destiny)
    • Bounty: Hive majors or Ultras - Xenos, 2014-07-26, 13:21
      • Bounty: Hive majors or Ultras - Ragashingo, 2014-07-26, 13:24
        • Bounty: Hive majors or Ultras - Xenos, 2014-07-26, 13:37
    • Bounty: Hive majors or Ultras - kanbo, 2014-07-26, 13:47
  • Vehicle madness! - Numinar, 2014-07-26, 10:49 [*] (Destiny)
    • Vehicle madness! - kanbo, 2014-07-26, 11:04
      • Vehicle madness! - Phoenix_9286, 2014-07-26, 11:28
        • Vehicle madness! - kanbo, 2014-07-26, 11:50
        • Vehicle madness! - Numinar, 2014-07-26, 11:55
    • Vehicle madness! - petetheduck, 2014-07-26, 11:32
  • Not So Public Event - smeginfrell, 2014-07-26, 09:40 [*] (Destiny)
    • Not So Public Event - stabbim, 2014-07-26, 09:54
    • Not So Public Event - Doooskey, 2014-07-26, 10:03
    • Not So Public Event - Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2014-07-26, 10:12
    • Speaking of Spider Tanks (derailing a bit) - ZackDark, 2014-07-26, 13:02
      • Speaking of Spider Tanks (derailing a bit) - Durandal, 2014-07-27, 10:31
  • You know what I noticed... - Hyokin, 2014-07-26, 09:17 [*] (Destiny)
    • Gets in the way of the rebreathers - RC, 2014-07-26, 09:49
      • But in the future... - uberfoop, 2014-07-26, 11:47
    • You know what I noticed... - bluerunner, 2014-07-26, 09:54
      • You know what I noticed... - stabbim, 2014-07-26, 09:56
  • I think we need to integrate the Destiny Reddit Twitter feed - petetheduck, 2014-07-26, 09:01 [*] (Destiny)
  • Beacons - Mini-missions? - DEEP_NNN, 2014-07-26, 05:23 [*] (Destiny)
    • Beacons - Mini-missions? - stabbim, 2014-07-26, 06:06
      • None of us saw them until last night. [ No text ] - DEEP_NNN, 2014-07-26, 06:13
    • In Explore? - RC, 2014-07-26, 06:17
    • Beacons - Mini-missions? - bluerunner, 2014-07-26, 08:07
    • Beacons - Mini-missions? - Hyokin, 2014-07-26, 09:01
  • Crucible - please kill me now. Too late, I'm already dead. - yakaman, 2014-07-25, 21:56 [*] (Destiny)
    • Crucible - please kill me now. Too late, I'm already dead. - Hyokin, 2014-07-25, 23:09
      • Agreed, however... - EffortlessFury, 2014-07-26, 06:27
        • Agreed, however... - stabbim, 2014-07-26, 09:44
    • Crucible - please kill me now. Too late, I'm already dead. - Jordan117, 2014-07-25, 23:15
      • Crucible - please kill me now. Too late, I'm already dead. - kapowaz, 2014-07-25, 23:45
      • Crucible - please kill me now. Too late, I'm already dead. - yaters, 2014-07-26, 21:03
    • It seems like it absolutely REQUIRES the best teamplay ever - ZackDark, 2014-07-26, 00:25
    • I haven't been having an issue - Chris101b, 2014-07-26, 01:36
      • I haven't been having an issue - yakaman, 2014-07-26, 10:05
    • Crucible - please kill me now. Too late, I'm already dead. - someotherguy, 2014-07-26, 02:50
    • Crucible - please kill me now. Too late, I'm already dead. - Jillybean, 2014-07-26, 04:12
    • Crucible - please kill me now. Too late, I'm already dead. - Durandal, 2014-07-26, 05:48
      • Crucible - please kill me now. Too late, I'm already dead. - TTL Demag0gue, 2014-07-26, 07:08
        • Crucible - please kill me now. Too late, I'm already dead. - someotherguy, 2014-07-26, 07:15
          • Crucible - please kill me now. Too late, I'm already dead. - TTL Demag0gue, 2014-07-26, 07:25
            • Crucible - please kill me now. Too late, I'm already dead. - someotherguy, 2014-07-26, 07:28
              • Crucible - please kill me now. Too late, I'm already dead. - TTL Demag0gue, 2014-07-26, 07:29
                • Crucible - please kill me now. Too late, I'm already dead. - yakaman, 2014-07-26, 10:13
                  • Crucible - please kill me now. Too late, I'm already dead. - TTL Demag0gue, 2014-07-26, 10:34
                  • Crucible - please kill me now. Too late, I'm already dead. - SigbiasSilva, 2014-07-26, 10:51
                    • Crucible - please kill me now. Too late, I'm already dead. - bluerunner, 2014-07-26, 11:15
                  • Crucible - please kill me now. Too late, I'm already dead. - someotherguy, 2014-07-26, 12:15
          • Crucible - please kill me now. Too late, I'm already dead. - RaichuKFM, 2014-07-26, 07:32
      • Crucible - please kill me now. Too late, I'm already dead. - Kalamari, 2014-07-26, 13:45
    • It's definitely not Halo with magic - Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2014-07-26, 06:27
      • Stop playing it like Halo. - bluerunner, 2014-07-26, 08:01
        • Stop playing it like Halo. - Xenos, 2014-07-26, 08:22
          • Stop playing it like Halo. - Doooskey, 2014-07-26, 08:35
            • Stop playing it like Halo. - Xenos, 2014-07-26, 08:44
              • Stop playing it like Halo. - bluerunner, 2014-07-26, 08:47
            • Stop playing it like Halo. - DaDerga, 2014-07-26, 08:52
            • Stop playing it like Halo. - yakaman, 2014-07-26, 10:23
              • Stop playing it like Halo. - bluerunner, 2014-07-26, 10:37
              • Stop playing it like Halo. - Doooskey, 2014-07-26, 19:54
            • Stop playing it like Halo. - ZackDark, 2014-07-26, 12:53
            • Thank you - breitzen, 2014-07-27, 14:31
        • Stop playing it like Halo. - DerekT07, 2014-07-26, 08:58
    • Somewhere, someone must be loving it? - DEEP_NNN, 2014-07-26, 06:33
      • Somewhere, someone must be loving it? - someotherguy, 2014-07-26, 07:13
        • Somewhere, someone must be loving it? - yakaman, 2014-07-26, 10:37
    • Strangely.... - Velociraptor112, 2014-07-26, 08:09
      • Strangely.... - bluerunner, 2014-07-26, 08:11
    • Crucible - please kill me now. Too late, I'm already dead. - snakegriffin, 2014-07-26, 09:06
    • Pompeii - RC, 2014-07-26, 09:39
      • Pompeii - yakaman, 2014-07-26, 10:31
    • Crucible - please kill me now. Too late, I'm already dead. - Numinar, 2014-07-26, 10:02
      • Crucible - please kill me now. Too late, I'm already dead. - yakaman, 2014-07-26, 10:33
        • Crucible - please kill me now. Too late, I'm already dead. - Numinar, 2014-07-26, 11:07
          • Yeah, I sometimes get a Postmortem melee kill. So weird. [ No text ] - ZackDark, 2014-07-26, 12:58
            • Do you play Warlock? - SigbiasSilva, 2014-07-26, 13:06
              • Yes, but that's not it all of the times [ No text ] - ZackDark, 2014-07-26, 16:08
                • Yes, but that's not it all of the times - SigbiasSilva, 2014-07-26, 16:55
                  • I've been chalking it up to latency and async - ZackDark, 2014-07-26, 16:58
    • Yep - Schooly D, 2014-07-26, 13:50
    • Crucible - please kill me now. Too late, I'm already dead. - Cody Miller, 2014-07-26, 20:34
  • «
  • 1
  • …
  • 355
  • 356
  • 357
  • 358
  • 359
  • …
  • 419
  • »
179973 Postings in 12559 Threads, 1411 registered users, 398 users online (0 registered, 398 guests)
Forum time: 2026-10-01, 00:52 (America/Los_Angeles)
  • RSS Postings  RSS Threads
  • Contact