State of the Eververse (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, October 17, 2019, 12:56 (1646 days ago) @ cheapLEY

How many of those ghosts, ships, or sparrows came directly from playing an activity and not from Eververse? Every activity used to have some of each of those attached to them. That’s no longer true.

Since I haven't paid a cent for any of them, it should be semi-irrelevant; I earned ALL of them in-game (Bright Dust is earned by playing).

I mostly don’t really care about that. But it’s a little crappy to see two or three items that obviously fit perfectly with the raid theme being sold for real money instead of dropping in that activity. And it’s a direct example of taking things out of the game where they used to be and putting them in the store instead.

I just picked up the new Raid-themed ship for dust. While I agree with you that it would work well as a Raid drop... I'm THRILLED (I can't stress that enough) that I don't have to rely on RNG to get it.

Ask all the folks chasing after the Cursebreaker title how often that goddamn ship drops...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread