Just gonna zero in on this (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, October 20, 2019, 14:35 (1652 days ago) @ someotherguy

Ok... you are now labeling anything that might have a chance of influencing someone to buy from any store, online or offline, as "shady", "predatory", and "ways to trick unhappy people into spending their money". Yes. I do see that as extreme and unreasonable. I think there are certainly worthy of making a fuss about in gaming. Things like Pay To Win, which I've already talked about. But a store that has a rotating selection? You're right, I don't feel there's any problem with it. I think it's ok as is. I'd be thrilled if everything was purchasable all season long, but I'm also happy with the way things are.

The real problem is your definitions and perspective are so skewed to the negative that you take my difference of opinion and act as if I'm not paying attention to the issues, or worse, that I'm ok with Eververse because I benefit from it and don't care about others.

Once you get that far, where every single thing the other side does is corrupt and where you paint those who disagree with you as unfeeling and uncaring... well, there's really no debate left to be had.

Good day, sir.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread