Now you're just being disingenuous (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, October 19, 2019, 10:58 (1653 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Thankfully, all these things are not yet ingrained in our gaming culture and thankfully we still have time to change them when they do pop up from time to time.

Funny coming from the guy who wants to just bury his head in the sand.

I am for the direct purchase of all Eververse items. Said that somewhere up above already. I just take the view that the current state of things is no reason for all the developer name calling and paranoia demonstrated in this thread.

Apparently when anyone else uses hyperbole it’s over the line, but not when the righteous Ragashingo does it. Your at least as belittling and hostile as you accuse me of being, you just hide it in prettier language. Be the change you want to see in the world, Raga.

But isn't the opposite true? Aren't you just saying that your use of hyperbole and hostility is fine but mine isn't? How does that make any sense?!

Or maybe just get fucked. Either way, I’m done.

Not a classy end, but that's actually ok. Serious issues. Serious disagreements. Tensions can run high. Not every disagreement has an amicable compromise. I think you're wrong. You think I am. Cool. The world keeps on spinning. Like I said in my poor "Also..." post way down below all on its own, I enjoy threads like this. I enjoy the back and forth. I enjoy worthy opponents. That certainly includes you. And I wouldn't reply if I didn't think you'd at least consider what was said.

That, and there hasn't been a good argument around here in a while. This was fun. I hope we get to do it again.

A good day to you, sir. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread