Raids (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Monday, May 06, 2013, 20:39 (4009 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Most of my opinions on this topic have already been mentioned but I've recently been able to relate to the comment you are referencing.

I finally beat Halo 4 on Legendary a couple of weeks ago. I had originally begun the task after I beat it on Normal at release. After the first mission I realized it was going to be a grind and I said "Nope."

I've been able to beat all the Halo games on legendary except Halo 1 and Reach. Halo 1 Library is just too frustrating and Reach is kinda bad in every aspect. Halo 4 however, like the other Halo games on legendary is the perfect mixture of difficult yet beatable and fun.

So when I started H4 on Legendary solo I knew I was going to need some help. Part of what made it so fun was looking for the tutorials on YouTube. THANKFULLY people like Naked Eli and Tyrant are the elite few you can find the secrets, tricks and tactics. A lot of playing on legendary isn't necessarily beating the characters but beating the game...developers.

TL;DR - It's fun having a difficult challenge that you know you can beat with the right information.

PS. I have no MMO experience, so sorry.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread