On updating a classic (Off-Topic)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, April 20, 2019, 11:25 (1825 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Thanks, I honestly appreciate the post. I need someone to talk me into giving it another shot. This got me most of the way there. Finding the time is another thing. I can’t imagine the Sutr area is too long, judging by the Valravn part. I just need to push through it. But man, that area is a huge drag.

By the Surtr area, I assume you mean the three burnt areas where you have to find the runes and then run through the fire? The fires aren't 100% straight forward since you have to divert through buildings or around obstacles, but there's only one path for each so it isn't too terrible to find your way. The runes, though, are frustrating the first time you search for them. So, I made a quick no-nonsense, no "Hey! What's up my peoples?! Please like and subscribe and click that bell and gofundme and follow my live journal and watch my other series" distractions. The Surtr area is actually quite short once you know what you are doing.

4:30. All 7 rune locations. Brilliant use of the "film burn" transition.

(Please forgive the random pauses in the video... my Xbox was being stupid...)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread