The Current Status of the Forums (DBO)

by DEEP_NNN, Monday, January 22, 2018, 14:44 (2293 days ago) @ Xenos

Honestly, I don't know if the change is incredibly good or bad.

I see this forum as a place to post both positive and negative comments about the game and Bungie. I always hope Bungie sees my posts and considers changes. I know they check in here from time to time. I am a Destiny fan, not a Bungie fan. My comments have mostly been related to the game itself and when I see problems, I get cranky at Bungie. I've also give them kudos for good work.

I find elements of Destiny to be too difficult. That's an honest opinion. When I state that opinion here, I often get jumped on hard by this community. Which is the more negative, my comments or the replies to my comments?

Also, is this a community or just a forum? I don't post here just because Bungie might see it. It's also because some people I come across here are genuinely fine people and I consider their comments worthy of reading and sometimes a response. I might even want to play with people here.

Is this just a community of those who love Bungie no matter what? That would be too icky for me.

On one hand I sort of understand why forum changes are being implemented and on the other it makes no sense. I haven't seen the kind of cesspool I've seen elsewhere (I'd name a certain forum but I am genuinely afraid of drawing attention from that site).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread