Maybe a little confusion here (DBO)

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, January 23, 2018, 11:34 (2293 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I have received a surprising number of emails this morning from people I haven't talked to in quite a long time - a decade and a half, in one case. To a person, they wanted to reach out and offer spots on raid teams, time for nightfall runs, just screwing-around-in-destiny time. They're people I didn't even know were still playing Bungie games - and every single one of them is unhappy with the tenor of this place, which is why they aren't here.

I'd love to bring some of those people back into the fold. You might think this will stifle 'free expression', or 'honest debate'... but I think it might turn this place back into what it was started as - a home for people who loved Bungie and their games.

I played with Mig for the first time maybe ever in the Raid Lair a couple of times a few weeks ago. I don’t know him, other than just as one of the old bloods that used to be here and at HBO. It bums me out that he (and tons of other formerly recognizable community members) aren’t here. It bums me out that anyone feels like this place can’t be for them anymore. I want to try whatever it takes to change that.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread