Points of View (DBO)

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, January 22, 2018, 17:25 (2293 days ago) @ Revenant1988

I've yet to see anyone here go "DESTINY SUCKS DESTINY SUCKS DESTINY SUCKS DESTINY SUCKS" repeatedly, without interruption, whenever they possibly can.

What’s interesting is that I feel a number of people (including myself) are seeing those kinds of posts more and more. We each bring our own worldview, experience, and interpretation into how we read/interpret posts. And clearly many of us are wanting a change.

But if this is going to be a forum where we even have the OPTION to filter out views and opinions different than our personally held ones, I'll have no part in it and this is where I get off.

What I’m hearing from you (and a number of others) is the fear of views/opinions getting filtered. I understand that. But the Admins have already stated they’re going to take feedback and find what is best for the community. I’m going to encourage you to not just jump ship. Help us make it better (preferably with less salt!).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread