Regarding negativity. (DBO)

by Coaxkez, Monday, January 22, 2018, 18:37 (2293 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by Coaxkez, Monday, January 22, 2018, 18:43

As someone who is still feeling this place out and hasn't really integrated here yet, I will say that I do feel hesitant to discuss certain things I have enjoyed about this game because I know they will get criticized as soon as I bring them up. This is a pretty respectful community and I don't think anyone here would attack me for enjoying something, but I do think some of you see the existence of a topic as an invitation to start in with the negativity because that's how you feel, which is understandable, but you've got to understand that I'm wanting to post it here (in this hypothetical situation) because I enjoyed it.

It's not a malicious thing or even a deliberate thing, and I want to take a moment to say that this community has impressed me greatly with its maturity and I want to continue my slow crawl toward becoming a more regular poster here (although I'll only get to be so regular before the rest of my life gets in the way), but the waterfall of negativity can definitely have an effect on the people who are coming here in search of positivity.

I come here by way of the subreddit, so trust me, this is nooooooothing compared to what's going on over there. You'd think the world had ended.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread