You about to post against this idea? Read me first. (DBO)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, January 22, 2018, 17:34 (2293 days ago) @ Xenos

Hi! If you are reading this, you probably disagree of this recent decision by the Admins to add a Criticism slot in the Category options available to those who make a post. (Or are really nosy :P)

I ask all to whom decent, and I originally said this to one - but now I say it to all; If you don't like this option - What other things can we do? Bring solutions into your post. We might not be able to make Destiny directly, but we can do far more here @ D.B.O.

I ask this simply for one reason; If we have to put a criticism tag on a post introducing the criticism tag, well... that may be further credence for it's inception. Yes? I mean... geeze. It's honestly kinda silly.

TO further add to this - Xenos; Could you add further context in your post for how this decision was made. Not everyone frequents DBO, and as this post is the introduction of the feature, it would be nice to have in the first post. Because... you know. Communication. ;D

All in all I don't know if this will help, but I felt it worth the effort all the same.

Have a lovely day!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread