We're not exactly "keeping a list" (DBO)

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Monday, January 22, 2018, 14:58 (2294 days ago) @ ManKitten

So no need to worry about whether "you're one of the negative ones".

It isn't about sending certain people to a corner, it's about making sure that the general areas of the forum are welcoming to people that don't want to engage in criticism - and hopefully to bring back some of our longtime community members that haven't been around much lately, and to hopefully keep some around that have been discouraged by the general atmosphere at times.

There's probably a lot of people who are wondering the same things about themselves.

Personally, I never remember who says what but I remember what I said...and I asked myself if I was "one of those people." So I figured, if I have to ask myself that...I'm going to make an effort to change as if I was "one of those people."

[following emphasis added by Speedracer513:]

So let's not try to figure out who is who and just make it a self inspection and make the change accordingly.

In my opinion.

I think this is a great perspective to have for everyone here. Whether you feel like you were "one of the negative ones" or not (again, on a non-existent list) - having a bit of self-inspection before posting is always a good idea.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread