Regarding negativity. (DBO)

by Harmanimus @, Monday, January 22, 2018, 18:34 (2294 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I give it 10:1 that it's because after a point being positive about Destiny hear becomes exhausting. There are loads of places I can go to be inundated with negativity. But I come here most days looking to see that ray of rational sunshine. They exist, but they also get drowned really quickly.

For example, I made a post at the start of the month which was made to be about constructive criticism and ways that I felt Destiny 2 could be improved. Attempting to avoid being too hard on what was and instead focused on what could be. There was 1 reply. Earlier that day another thread, which did not start as negative, very quickly became that way (I did participate in this thread as well) and got over two-hundred-and-fifty replies. I'm not gonna reread the whole thread to check, but me recollection was that a lot of it was neither constructive nor conducive to attempts at positive discourse.

A lot of folks being positive here get dismissed in reference to a perceived negative about what they are being positive about. Just look at any post that has any incline to be favorable towards the inclusion and application of Eververse.

It is hard to be positive when it makes you a magnet to be drug down.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread