Thanks. (DBO)

by Claude Errera @, Monday, January 29, 2018, 17:49 (2287 days ago) @ General Vagueness

remember this forum guideline?

"Be nice, damn it!"

I'm confused, what part of what I said goes against that?

thank you for reminding everyone you're a dick

(here)

I'll direct you to the Cody Miller Memorial School for the Opinion Challenged.

(here)

you can fuck off

(here)

the fuck are you even saying?

(here)

and frankly everyone talking about a slippery slope can fuck right off

(here)

I wish these were all directed at the same person; at least then I could pass this off as "oh, he's just mad at X"

that's valid, but he replied to the post where I was saying a lot of other stuff, that's why I was confused
I'm not really speaking differently from how I used to, and if it wasn't for the hard links (term?) in this forum that would confuse people it would've only been one or two posts

Not sure what this means. This forum (in its default state, anyway) operates very much like HBO's forum does.

edit: I noticed most of what you quoted has "fuck" in it, you didn't think I was overstepping lines and getting overly mad just because of the swearing, did you? that's nothing new for me or the forum

Swearing is not off-limits here; I posted at least twice last week with text that included swearing. It's the directed-at-someone anger that comes with it that's a problem.

oh and so as not to make more posts to clutter things:
Kermit, thank you, your support and opposition are both noted and appreciated

korny, you're like Anakin Skywalker with that last post (I'll leave the interpretation to the reader) and you're now trying to stir up shit further, and I'm done with it

I'm glad you're done with it. I agree with you - his post was pretty calculated at baiting you, and was pretty uncalled-for. Not rising to the bait is healthy, though.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread