Do me a favor, GV... (DBO)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Monday, January 29, 2018, 16:46 (2287 days ago) @ Claude Errera

...keep your personal animosity towards Korny off the forum, okay?

this isn't about that, maybe that leaked a bit but he's (badly) trying to strongarm things

You jumped into this (relatively civil) thread

except for his posts, yes

many days after it had died away,

hi I'm Vagueness, have we met?
but seriously, I just found out about this thread, and like I said, the same kind of thing that's been pushing you away pushed me away, that's why I'm not here on a regular basis (and the days when I'd read every post stopped even before that)

and filled it full of personal attacks.

most of what I posted wasn't that

That's completely unnecessary - it adds nothing constructive to the conversation, and starts fights that will drag on for days.

I do sincerely apologize if that happens, but you should know that usually I don't get any replies at the end of a thread
I do sincerely apologize for not taking a little bit more time to separate personal feelings and what's good for the forum

If you want to contribute suggestions, that's fine - but repeating what's already been said (in much ruder terms, to boot) is unhelpful.

I suggest keeping the "Criticism" category and maybe adding a few more to make things more clear for everyone and cut down on fears of "censorship" and slippery slopes and bans
I have other suggestions but I've told you those before

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread