Why the Eververse hate? (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, January 04, 2018, 08:04 (2356 days ago) @ stabbim

I say that because what does the dawning have to do with Eververse? I'm honestly curious, because the entirety of the dawning has been mostly spent with Ikora or off on a planet.

You know what? I hadn't really thought about it, but you might be right on that count, at least as far as being directed to Eververse explicitly. I would say that it is related, in that Dawning items can be purchased at Eververse, but I don't recall anything popping up directing me to actually go there.

The first thing you have to do is go to her to get a Dawning engram. The Milestone things (the Mayhem Milestone then the Strikes Milestone) that relate to the Dawning reward you with Dawning engrams that require you to go to her. Those engrams are also the only way to get the Dawning armor pieces. Ikora's gifts will only give you ships, sparrows, ghosts, and class items, but not the armor. Additionally, you only get a single Dawning engram per account for each Milestone. You can't get them with all three characters, only the first character to complete the milestone. The rest will just give you the Dawning gift like Ikora's thing.

Unless they make it so that you can't get duplicates from the Dawning engram (I'd be extremely surprised if they did that, given how everything else in the game works), you'd have to be extremely lucky to get all the Dawning armor without buying engrams.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread