From my perspective, there is a lot that doesn’t make sense (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, January 05, 2018, 19:44 (2354 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Couldn’t disagree more. I’m glad you enjoyed it, truly :) But for me, Bungie is *this close* to loosing me as a customer. I’ve made many criticisms towards Destiny, but I’ve always been the first one to rush to Bungie’s defence and sing Destiny’s praise when it came down to it. But CoO is, in my estimation, flagrantly insulting to us as customers. I’ve already paid for the next expansion, so I’m along for the ride for the time being. But if we get more of this quality level of content releases in the near future, I’m done :(

Nah, I think you’ve been done for a good while now. Totally not trying to be insulting or anything, but from the things you’ve said and have been saying I think you’re here because of friendships(?) and inertia. Not because of anything Bungie has done. From story, to characters, to gameplay, you’ve been so negative and even preemptively negative on so many parts of Destiny 2 that you’re either kidding us or kidding yourself about Bungie losing you as a customer. They’ve lost you already, you just happen to still have a preorder for another batch of content you aren’t going to like. :(

Either that, or you’re making idle threats. Not like we haven’t see those around here. ..

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread