Nailed it. +1 (Destiny)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, January 04, 2018, 15:41 (2355 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Here's to hoping Borderlands 3 is good, I guess.

It's impossible for it not to be.

I feel like I’m missing the gene that most people have that makes them enjoy Borderlands, and it makes me sad. Every time I hear people talking about it, they sound like they’re having the time of their lives with it. But I try it and it does nothing for me. I feel like I’m missing out, lol.

Yeah, I played it w/ 3 other guys (my bro-in-law & 2 of his friends) & it was just kindof... meh. It had the fun of playing a co-op FPS, but it wasn't as cool of an experience to me as playing Destiny w/ a others. (maybe that's because I didn't know 2 of the guys that well? I dunno).

Edit: Also, the loot being shared was awkward & not fun. I don't like having to be careful about what I pickup & robbing a buddy of a gun he could benefit from, also trying to weigh who needs it more. Yeah, I know people have written apps to handle drops & make them 'fair', but seriously, that shouldn't be necessary.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread