Perhaps. (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 13:14 (3197 days ago) @ scarab

You play often with Cody, you are not totally opposed to him, you post on his threads... perhaps an association forms that is just wrong but is an inevitable part of how our minds work. It is our subconscious at work.

When I first posted here on DBO, it was to ask for some help getting through the Vault of Glass. Cody was one of the first people to respond. He was totally enthusiastic to help show me the way through even though I couldn't use my mic (and would potentially drag down the team). Cody, along with Cyber, Speedracer, Korny, and Kalamari were helpful, friendly, and a blast to play with. And it has been that way ever since.

I don't agree with a lot of what he posts, and I don't always agree with how he expresses his opinions (and I'm sure he feels the same way about my posts). But we've always been able to talk about stuff calmly and respectfully. He calls me on my bullshit, and I do the same with him, all in a friendly manner. When we are playing together (all of our regular PS4 group, not just me and Cody), we're often teasing each other about our differences in opinion, and laughing together the whole time.

So yeah, I reply to some of his threads, and he replies to some of mine. Perhaps you are right... maybe in some people's minds, that is enough to lump us together.

Old age can do things to our memories and sometimes we just get it wrong all together. I thought ABBA was singing, "Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie I'm mad after midnight"; that's how I used to sing it. Turns out it was a man she was after.

Ok, I thought it was Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie as well... what are they actually saying? lol

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread