I like turtles..... (Destiny)

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Thursday, July 30, 2015, 11:44 (3196 days ago) @ Leviathan

Cody has been railing against investment systems since Halo: Reach in 2010, so it's no surprise to see him go out with a post about it.

People that play with Cody regularly, and those that have actually met him say that he is a good guy. I've met Schooly and Mig in person, and they were completely different people in person than what i expected from their online personas, so i can understand that.

If you had a scale of -10 to +10, Cody would be on one end and Mig on the other. If you sat down with them in person, they would each be a 0. I really don't think either of them are trolling, just that they can sometimes be broken records. If you are neutral or on the opposite end of the spectrum, then it looks like trolling.

A lot of problems could be solved by typing down what you want to say in Word, then letting it sit. I can't even count the number of times over the years I've been pissed off by something a forum (this and other forums), typed out a response, and then not caring anymore after i let it sit for 15 mins (i probably don't do it enough though).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread