Let's split the check...d (Destiny)

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Thursday, July 30, 2015, 05:04 (3196 days ago) @ nico

Ah. You don't like Cody. That entitles someone else to be an asshole to totally different person. Good point.

But you can't think of a douchier, more self-serving (and self-servicing, while we're at it), more arrogant way to begin a post? Let me help you. Imagine if someone came Back after a long absence caused by his ability to predict the grim future of a message board (which is TOTALLY OK because it's NOT predicting the grim future of a video game - that's unacceptable.) and told the people who stayed behind and made it into something that they were diseased and their very thoughts - and the terrible act of sharing them on a message board - were spreading a virus that is ruining everything.

But don't worry! Daddy's home and he's here to civilize the natives. He's going to teach us how to meet his standards for talking about video games on the Internet! He brought with him the strong pedagogical tools of being a crass asshole, and blaming people for things they can't influence that happen on other web sites just because he's cast himself as a valiant rebel against the conflated mass of everyone who does not agree with his viewpoint.

The first homework assignment? Try to decipher his rambling insults to figure out just what the hell it is that he even is bothered by — if a puny mind like yours even can. I sure hope I can. I'd hate to think I might not be one of the ones who can be saved by DBO's very own self-appointed Christ figure.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread