with tact (Destiny)

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Thursday, July 30, 2015, 19:29 (3195 days ago) @ General Vagueness
edited by CyberKN, Thursday, July 30, 2015, 19:34

or don't respond.

^thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis^

"respond with tact or don't respond"

Everyone getting overheated, be it Cody or Mig or CyberKN or car15 or whoever, would do well to follow this advice... please.
Yes, being impolite (let alone deliberately offensive or getting in people's faces) is a little more honest sometimes, but usually it doesn't help you with people that don't already agree with you, and sometimes even people that agree with you will be driven away by it.

First off, I resent being named specifically while being grouped with some of those people.

Second, I already follow this advice. I wrote a response to Claude's post a couple of hours ago, about how it was unreasonable to expect everyone here to cater to English majors when framing their arguments, but then I promptly closed the tab without hitting submit because the guy's probably busy and doesn't actually want to argue all day, and the fact that he's kept this Forum as free and open as it is has garnered my respect.

So there.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread