Just to clarify (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 15:53 (3196 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY
edited by Ragashingo, Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 15:59

Do you find my criticisms in general come off as sounding "entitled"? Or was it that one example in particular you were thinking of?

Your rants against PoE can be interpreted that way, although you did go through the effort of suggesting fixes, rather than just whining about it.

I guess that's something I need to work on. I don't think of myself as feeling "entitled" towards Destiny or any other game, but I do see myself as a long-time fan and customer of Bungie's. I go out of my way to tell them about all the things I love about their games, and I also tell them when I'm not happy with what I've purchased. I guess I need to be more careful about how I phrase things, but that is where it is coming from.

Having just gone back to read roughly half of your posts, I think you're doing just fine. Sure, you've posted some criticism in the past, but you took the time to explain your ideas and almost without fail you responded fairly to anyone who disagreed with you. You've done a rant here or there (PoE for instance) but you've also posted well thought out solutions (PoE 2.0) a decent variety of "community building" topics (What will you ascend first) helpful topics (Skolas guide, other Raid stuff) and fun topics (Drunk Swordbearer).

I'd say you're the type of poster DBO prides itself on, and if your one or two rants are enough that you need to change or leave then so do most of the rest of us because very few of us are actually welcome here...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread