Can you not see his point? (Destiny)

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Thursday, July 30, 2015, 19:23 (3195 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Addressing your post only: I think the difference is that I don't think talking about how halo could have been improved was worth the effort as the game was basically locked. Biggie has shown that they will take community feedback and implement it. Even retroactively making pretty large changes - nit just bug fixes. So that's why I think there are more suggestions for changes here.

I think there was more charming creativity on HBO because the games had creative tools and advanced recording tools in them. I think there is a reason forge and theater are VERY common items on the wish list here but I don't recall ever seeing it on b.net or reddit, etc.

As for why less speculation? I'm less clear I. That. There are bright spots occasionally (see today's podcast link) but I suspect it is because there is not enough known to distinguish what is a potential and what is just totally disconnected story planning. I wonder if the speculation was as strong a part of DBO back with HCE or if it built along with the world building Bungie did. Truly: let me know. My xBO experience skipped from marathon to destiny - mostly. My ILB connections formed our own halo world.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread