I really would like some clarification (Destiny)

by TheeChaos @, Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 14:20 (3197 days ago) @ Miguel Chavez

Now to work on the friendly Canadian and few others and this forum could be 'right' for once. For CL, he doesn't have to leave, he would just have to change. *You* have to leave because I see no change coming from within you - you just don't have that humility. Even your 'goodbye' post is full of boasting and penis waving, but posts like CL's below shows there's still so much work to be done. I used the word 'insidious' and I mean it. It's such a subtle, agile virus - this infector of tone and entitlement.

Can you define what you mean by "right"?

And why someone has to change?

Much work to be done?

When I was referred to this forum it was because I was told that there were great guys that were more than helpful. And until now that has proved to be true. I can honestly say that I have enjoyed playing with everyone, including yourself. Everyone is more than helpful. Sure Cody seemed like the Devils Advocate, but I enjoyed his company. To each their own. This post just makes me feel like you dont want any indifference here. What boring forums would that be if all I got on and saw was no difference in opinion?

This is the first aggressive post I have seen since I have been on the forums. Never thought anyone felt like this on here.

I honestly do not see how you could have any quarrels with Cruel. If there is one thing I can say about him, its that he would NEVER post or say anything of this nature.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread