not my intention (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, July 30, 2015, 19:25 (3195 days ago) @ Claude Errera

This is all getting a bit convoluted, and I'm sorry if I gave the impression that I'm trying to sidestep any responsibility. I did agree with almost everything you said, and I myself stated that I think we can all do better... for the record, I absolutely include myself in that.

Please understand, I am extremely frustrated right now and doing my absolute best to keep a level head. Maybe I'm failing. I was personally singled out by Miguel in several posts, and made to feel pretty crappy about myself as far as my participation here at DBO. You and Kermit both jumped in with wonderful, constructive posts. Taken at face value, I cannot possibly argue with anything either of you said. But please remember where all of this started... with personal attacks. You and Kermit are both doing an excellent job of communicating the larger problem that Miguel has been driving at lately. I'm not discounting that, or saying I'm exempt from it.

I, for the record, feel that the kind of insulting and exclusionary posts that started this mess are just as big a problem.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread