Can you not see his point? (Destiny)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, July 30, 2015, 19:59 (3195 days ago) @ Vortech

As for why less speculation? I'm less clear I. That. There are bright spots occasionally (see today's podcast link) but I suspect it is because there is not enough known to distinguish what is a potential and what is just totally disconnected story planning. I wonder if the speculation was as strong a part of DBO back with HCE or if it built along with the world building Bungie did. Truly: let me know. My xBO experience skipped from marathon to destiny - mostly. My ILB connections formed our own halo world.

Do I need to start crossposting lore based theories from /r/raidsecrets? I miss that aspect of HBO. For some reason I feel the community here isn't very interested in drawing parallels between egyptian/greek/roman/norse mythology & destiny. Maybe i'm wrong!

I think there's plenty of the Alpha-Lupi stuff (final image, eigth.mp3, geomancy, etc.) yet to be understood, anyone want to get into it?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread