Just to clarify... (Destiny)

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 16:32 (3196 days ago) @ someotherguy

I've had similar discussions with Mig before. My understanding is this:

Mig doesn't have to be polite. He leaves that to Kermit and Claude and Levi because he doesn't believe in it. Being polite is useless; the only way to "save" this forum is by killing the disease. He's the hero we deserve - the harsh words and "a slap in the face" to "wake up" this forum before we succumb to the disgusting miscreants who dare to express an opinion that differs from his. He is the saviour (and yes, in topics past I really have got the impression that he feels this way), rescuing us from ourselves.

The DBO admin is not an oligarchy or something that meets up and passes judgment (or worse, gossip) on community members. We can barely even e-mail each other to get a podcast going let alone create some running commentary on people behind closed doors. We all have different perspectives and experiences with various posters. :)

Maybe this didn't need to be said, but I kept seeing names pop up and I don't want folks to start putting people on teams or tiers or something.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread