Don't F%$# off :) (Destiny)

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 15:17 (3197 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

You are a great contributor to our community and always welcome. The few "negative" posts I've seen from you were shortly after HoW and mostly about your disappointment with PoE. And they really weren't negative (hence the quotes) as much as your take on them. You were actually constructive in generating possible changes to the gametype, and always tried to find the bright side.

You are one of my favorite posters in the forum because you are always friendly/courteous to others, you bring excellent content in your videos and tutorials, but you keep it real in a good way. Honestly I kinda think PoE sucks a little, but I've never really posted about it. You did, and I think that's important. Like you said, Bungie listens to the community and I know they lurk here. We should be able to have some constructive criticism and discussion.

I can't speak for Mig, but I understand the frustration in seeing much the of the negativity we have had since release. It was really bad the first half of the year, and I almost quit the forum. So it's easy for me to see how Mig could get fed up with it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread