Just to clarify (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 14:35 (3197 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I appreciate your post. I just need to ask:

When you criticise the game you give off a sense of entitlement (things like trying to get access to what you already paid for or whatever you said).

I don't believe I've ever said anything like that. I have certainly seen the point made here on the forums, but I don't think it ever came from me.

I don't know what he's talking about either. I did make a Cody post in jest once when everyone around me was getting a 4th Horseman in one or two days, but it wasn't a post to seriously whine about it (although RNGesus heard my cries and gifted me one later that same day)...
I dunno. I think for it to be Funkmon complaining, is the biggest head scratcher of them all. He's the "other" negative nancy in the forum, but not so much that I'd call him out on it...

Do you find my criticisms in general come off as sounding "entitled"? Or was it that one example in particular you were thinking of?

Your rants against PoE can be interpreted that way, although you did go through the effort of suggesting fixes, rather than just whining about it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread