Every angry person here should read this. (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, July 30, 2015, 18:03 (3196 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I'm worried that some of you might think less of me if I say I'm actually enjoying myself. (I get accused of being a blind Bungie fanboy pretty often, but it's by people who don't know me, and who I don't respect at all - so I don't care. The people who post here... I consider most of you friends, to one degree or another, and it's important to me that my friends don't think I'm an idiot. So I'm more careful now than I used to be, because this is more of a 'worldly' place than it's been in the past.)

And a considerable amount of past regular posters have expressed similar feelings to me as well, which is why they are no longer regular posters. It is definitely better than it was, but there were some points where almost any positive post would get a significant amount of negative responses. And of course (as all of us has said) everyone is welcome to their opinion, but the discouraging of fans on a fan forum is an issue.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread