I just have to say . . . (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 17:56 (3196 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I don't agree with a lot of what he posts, and I don't always agree with how he expresses his opinions (and I'm sure he feels the same way about my posts). But we've always been able to talk about stuff calmly and respectfully. He calls me on my bullshit, and I do the same with him, all in a friendly manner. When we are playing together (all of our regular PS4 group, not just me and Cody), we're often teasing each other about our differences in opinion, and laughing together the whole time.

Cody may rub some (a lot?) of folks the wrong way, but I've never had any issues with him. It's been a long time, but I remember hearing him in a few podcasts, and it really help put the way he writes posts into perspective. And I always feel like he brings up legitimate issues, things that could be improved upon. I actually pretty much always enjoy his threads, even if I don't agree with them. They give me something to think about, make me look at things from another perspective.

For what it's worth Cody, even if you quit playing, I hope you don't quit posting. I always enjoy reading what you have to say!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread