Pretty dang buggy. (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, July 18, 2017, 17:45 (2480 days ago) @ dogcow

Sammy's had to run the initial story mission four times, because gamebreaking stuff keeps happening. The first time, everything went smooth until she went to Ikora. She didn't appear, but the door to the market was open. When she walked in, the door shut behind her, and the game told her to meet up with Ikora. She couldn't, and couldn't get out of the area. Had to restart.

The second time, the cabal didn't spawn, so even though some dialogue played, mission objectives weren't updating, and she couldn't go on.

The third time, she was defending Zavala through endless waves of cabal. Like seven or eight waves until she realized that even though the mission objective said to meet Zavala, it was pointing her back to the hangar. She went back to the hangar, then back to Zavala, only to find his ghost comically floating where he had stood (reviving him just made him drop his bubble, but no dialogue). She followed the objective marker all the way back as far as she could, but a locked door stopped her progress (enemies could be heard back there, despite not spawning when she passed through). Back to orbit.

Fourth time, everything went smooth.

Also, I can't quite tell why, but the game was making me feel slightly nauseous, especially the part where you're on the cabal ship. I had to close my eyes for a few seconds at a time. Maybe I'm just tired...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread