For those talking about recharge rates (Destiny)

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Thursday, July 20, 2017, 15:25 (2478 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I wouldn't say I'm "upset", just disappointed. Xenos point that it isn't that much slower than D1 isn't particularly reassuring to me personally, because I thought combat in D1 was already way too slow and repetitive until you get close to max level. Even if the cooldowns were identical to the starting point in D1, I'd be disappointed because I was very much hoping that the combat elements of the initial campaign experience would be improved in D2, not go backwards.

I think I'd be ok with slow cooldowns and stuff initially because we lose our connection to the light and that might be a good way to have the player feel like they've lost something they need to get back. That said, the initial mission should start with those cooldowns maxed and it should be designed so that you have max cooldowns again before you complete the story/reach max level. Don't make me finish the story and then grind another 100 hours just to get decent cooldowns!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread